I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Intraday Trades - 04.02.2014

Positional: Closed my Positional Longs at Gap Down Opening near LBB, initiated on 30.01.2014 near 6150. I don't like 2nd/ 3rd Gaps in my position, as it states the end of move many a times.
Intraday: Mkt gapped down, but didn't go below day's low. Price started moving towards BRN. A Hammer on UBB with BRN at 3rd touch made me think for a Short.
1) Short below the hammer. Closed at Tag on LBB
2) A long on LBB as Mkt was ranging. Closed when a rang formed near UBB.
3) BOF of BRN maded me think of a short. Entered short, but mkt proved me wrong & Stopped me out. Move till PDC was evident..

No comments:

Post a Comment