I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Intraday Trades - 20.03.2014

Intraday: Nifty Opened below PDL, but was ranging full day. I didn't find any good signal today. Mkt was giving a good momentum without any followup every time. Looking for a Pullback made me loose some BOF opportunities..
1) Short on BOF of PDL. Closed when it crossed Initial range DP.
2) Long on same candle thinking it as a good reversal. I waited too long after touching PDC. Ended it at my SL on the Open of Big Green candle. I was expecting a Pullback only as close was outside BB. Only 7 pts.
3) A Short on the break of Pivot as BOF of PDC, PDL. I was late on board. Closed it when it refused to go  below day's low.
4) Another short on Range break with close, as i was waiting for confirmation to avoid BOF of Day's low. Closed at BRN.

No comments:

Post a Comment