I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Thursday 19 June 2014

Intraday trades - 19.06.2014

Intraday: I was expecting Nifty to Open Down, but its strong opening made me think of Longs. For few minutes, mkt couldn't sustain above BRN/ RH.
1) Short on BOF of BRN after RL. Closed at tag on LBB.
2) Long on 2nd Good Hammer at LBB. SL hit & was not able to catch the fast move down.
3) Long on BOF of PDL above PDC. Closed on Tag of UBB.
No further trade

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deven

    I want to know how BB works??

    Thanks
    TBP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TBP,

      I have written few posts on BB working & how i use them in the last. You can go thru them & if any clarification needed, plz let me know & i will try to solve.

      Thanks,
      Deven Malhotra

      Delete
  2. Hi Deven

    Went through the articles/posts. Want more clarification. What to do??

    TBP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TBP,

      I don't think, you are looking for construction/ formula for BB. There are many good articles on net or many books on 4shared.com.

      Can you be some specific in your question, so that i can elaborate better..

      Thanks,
      Deven Malhotra

      Delete
  3. Deven
    I am not asking for formula for BB
    I want to know more about BB and its interpretation.
    Any material which comes quickly to your mind.

    TBP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, - Dynamic Technical Analysis by Philippe Cahen. You can download it from 4shared or any other site. That is the best book on BB, but as we are Price Action traders, so need to stay away from other indicators explained in it.

      I will also try to send you some material by mail. Just give me a Test mail at deven17@gmail.com

      Thanks,
      Deven Malhotra

      Delete