I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Friday 26 December 2014

Discontinuation of my Daily Trade Updates !!

Hi All,

 This is my last post on my Intraday Updates.

 Though i will keep on Trading regularly as this is my prime business, but due to some New Business startups, i wouldn't be able to post here daily. Moreover, I think there is nothing new to post & share with you.

 I started this blog regularly after getting inspired by ST of niftynirvana blog. It was a very fruitful journey. I started it to contribute &help others, but as time moved on, i found myself getting benefited more from my own daily reviews, routine, mistakes & improving further.

In my Trading journey, i met with few very good traders & you can also keep on visiting their blogs at-
1) http://niftynirvana.blogspot.in/        (A Regular one for Intraday)
2) http://www.charttechnicals.blogspot.in/        (on Off for few days)
3) http://tradingblisspoints.blogspot.in/             (Have a good hand on Positionals & stocks also)

Though i will not be posting regularly, but i will keep on improving my trading system & updates on it.
You all can join/ subscribe this blog for some newer posts or if want to clear some doubts you can freely mail me at deven17@gmail.com
I will be a regular visitor of above mentioned blogs, so you can catch me over there also!


Lastly, Thanks to all, who posted here, shared this blog & keep me motivated.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year & successful Trading career !!

Best Regards,
T. Deven Malhotra

7 comments:

  1. Sir,

    Thanks for sharing your trades and insights all these days. It is disappointing to know that you are planning to discontinue your regular updates. Wishing Best of luck to you in your startup and all future endeavors.

    Regards,
    KSG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devenji,

    Wishing the very best for your new start ups.

    Thanks, S.Karthikeyan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deven

    Wish you all the best. I am going to miss your daily updates. If possible, keep posting at least occasionally.

    Thanks.
    URD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,

    Thanks a lot for your wishes. Yeah, i will be updating weekly for positional views or for some good stocks.

    Thanks,
    T.Deven Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deven,

    Disappointed that there will be no posts from your end on a daily basis.
    But life goes on.... All the very best with your brand new startup.... If it allows you, do let us know what you are working on.
    Wishing you a very Happy new year 2015 and loads of success!!
    Cheers!!

    TBP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all that youve done so far. My favorite is BB posts. And whats your startup about? Just curious. All the best on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    My startup is more of my Engineering field in "Lean Six Sigma". I always believe to have multiple streams of independent income, so launching it from coming Financial year. Hope to crack this also !! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete