I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Intraday Trades - 13.11.2013

Positional: Nifty almost touched 6000. No chances of exhaustion of the move, but OI suggesting that market will hold 6000 Level for a time, then can move sharply towards 5750..
Intraday: With yesterday's bias, I was only looking for an OK upmove/ Gap filling to short the market today.Took 2 Trades
1) Shorted at yesterday's close with Good Bearish Momentum. This trade ended eating up the SL.
2) Shorted again, when nifty refused to go above the same point. Came out with 6 pts only.

I was looking to short again at the Pink arrow, but trade went without me left me waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment