I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Thursday 14 November 2013

Intraday Trades - 14.11.2013

Positional: As expected & was suggested by OI data yesterday, Nifty took a Bounce from BRN 6000. This minor rally will be a good Shorting opportunity.
Intraday: Took 3 Days today-
1) A long on the Pullback at the mid of Initial WRC (Wide Range Candle). Closed with 20 pts
2) Nifty gave 3 close above upper BB. then a lower relative close of Swing high. Market become ranging for a while as suggested by BB. was waiting for a Close below mid BB after touching upper BB range. A Short done with WRC low as target.
3) Another Short, when Nifty broke the WRC low with close below lower BB. Expected to go down fast, but ended up with SL.

7 comments:

  1. Deven

    Nice blog.
    Writing will force you to think properly
    and trading is a thinking game
    All the best

    ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of niftynirvana for more than a year. I am trading in stock market for more than a decade. It is nice to see your trades. keep posting your trades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ST, Thanks for your wishes. Your words & blog always motivates me.

    Hi Adhi, Thanks a lot..

    Regards,
    Deven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got curious as Can you see the need for a just a single filter to BB trades as I see?

    It may be RSI minding( or even using) the divergence factor!

    Ding A Dong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Actually I trade the Order flow on Decision points (as learnt from Nifty Nirvana). BB is itself a filter to my trades as it helps in defining the Ranging market (Squeeze) & the SL of General traders (around 20 MA). I like it a lot for this task. I rarely use only BB as my Trading Strategy except at the Day's Hi/ Lo with some other conditions met.

      RSI is a good indicator but I use this for Positional Trades. I use indicators to know, where will the General traders are Entering & Exiting, so their Psychology at that time..

      Thanks,
      Deven

      Delete
  5. hi deven,

    nice blog and trades.

    i have not gone thru' the entire blog, hence these queries...

    1. do u have any posts that explain the concepts behind your system? (like the 'structures and patterns' section of the nifty nirvana blog)
    2. how do u determine the support and resistance levels?

    i will try to go thru' more of your posts as i get time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      1) I haven't made any 'Structures & patterns' or 'Trading System' section. Will definitely post my concepts.Thanks for feedback.
      2) My S/R levels arer similar to Nifty Nirvana (Prev day H, L, C & BRN). But I use Investing.com instead of some trading platform. I Like its interactive chart a lot & have confidence in its signals, as sometimes it gives better/ early signal than our NF charts ..

      Thanks,
      Deven Malhotra

      Delete