I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Intraday Trades - 22.04.2014

Intraday: A totally Ranging market. Took 4 trades & all in options-
1) Long on BOF of PDC & the break of Day's open after Pullback. I expected it to hit PDH, but got out with 5 pts when mkt refused to go beyond today's high.
2) Short on the break of Big green breakout candle taking it as a BOF. ended with my SL. Nifty formed a Barbered wire at Day's OPen (so omited that line for clarity).
3) A Long on the Tag of LBB near PDC. Ended with my SL.
4) Again a Long on the BOF of PDC. This was seeming to go beyond PDH, but a Doji as a Tag on UBB warned me. Managed to get out with 12 pts.
No further trade..

No comments:

Post a Comment