I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Monday 28 April 2014

Lets be Financially Free !!

What is Financial Freedom : 
- To have Millions in your account ? 
- To Earn handsomely .. every month ?
- To have n number of Real Estate - plots ,flats ?
- Luxurious Cars, Big home ?

Will you be free not to earn after all these ? I believe -NO.

It will only create more Greed, more Fear like in Trading. 

For me,  To Earn enough Passive Income to live the Lifestyle, I Desire is my Financial Freedom. We need PASSIVE Income model (Money making money) for us to be financially free.

Suppose, i need 100,000 Rs every month to live my desired life, so i must have inflow of 100,000 in my account every month without my involvement..

Trading is a tool to earn INCOME to grow your Financial Freedom Account. One can't earn from Trading, if he doesn't get hard money Out of the market. Market is designed to make you feel more greedy & keep earning Soft Profit & when required, it takes Hard money loss from you. So, generally, one ends up in Loss even after Good Winning percentage. Trading must pay you each & every month. 
But for what, How it can be achieved? - Rent, Stocks, Dividends, FD, PF, PPF, Royality & so on .....
Don't get me Wrong. Trading is indeed inevitable for me, as it has huge Profit potential. But as my main motive is to be Financially Free, so i am removing all my Profits every month from my trading account till My Golden Goose starts hatching its Golden eggs...

Starting this month from 2 lots again...

No comments:

Post a Comment