I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Thursday 16 January 2014

Intraday Trades - 16.01.2014

Intraday: A very tough day for me. Market wasn't moving fast & I was expecting. Whenever, i was getting signals for Longs, there were some short signals & vice versa. It was a slow market fighting to save PDC.
1) Short on the break of PDC with Close below LBB. Gave SL
2) A good shorting opportunity with a Tag on falling UBB & a hammer on PDC. Closed with 15 pts
3) Long on the BOF of day's low, when mid BB turned flat to positive. Closed at reverse hammer on PDH.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deven,
    Are using only the chart of investing.com? Are you also using the chart of your trading platform? I am not comfortable with Zerodha chart. So I am thinking of using other charts. Investing.com chart seems fine, but the chart does not seem to get updated real time. Have you faced any problem because of the small delay in the chart getting updated?
    S.Karthikeyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KS,

    I am using Investing.com only & i am fine with its 15 sec delay. If the setup is OK, this delay will not matter. Also, i have started using Sharekhan's Trader Terminal from this month. The charts of Sharekhan are also very good.
    What you can do, just open a Demat account in Sharekhan (its at Zero cost), use its charts & trade in the platform, where you get good brokerage. I will switch to Sharekhan only, once i get my brokerage fixed with them at my preferred rates !

    Thanks,
    Deven Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deven,
    Thanks for the informative reply.
    S.Karthikeyan

    ReplyDelete