I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Intraday Trades - 21.01.2014

Intraday: My bias was Bearish as Normal traders were all long. Mkt didn't go below PDC & i thought of going long in the ranging market. It was looking like yesterday mkt..
1) Long on the PullBack to PDH. Thought it will go up, but came out on the hammer on UBB. A bad trade with today's open just above it.
2) Short below the Hammer on UBB & today's Open. Didn't go as expected. Gave my SL. A strong candle to cross today's high, but no follow up.
3) Again a short on UBB with Inside candle- A third one in Ranging Market. Was planning to come out above hammer on LBB, so put my SL over there. Mkt didn't trigger my SL & moved to give few more points. 
Ended the day here as no good signal to go Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment