I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Friday 17 January 2014

Intraday Trades - 17.01.2014

Intraday: A Day started bad & ended good..
1) Long on the Breakout of today's range with close above BB. This trade took my SL. Started thinking that market will grind like yesterday, so planned to take less points & at the touch of DP.
2) Short on the breakout of Today's open. Closed at the touch of PDL. I was planning to go long on the second touch of day's low, but saved due ti my Internet problem, else i would have taken a long & SL would have hit with delay in my next position.
3) Short on the Shooting star on UBB with touch on BRN 6300. A good setup which gave instant reward. Closed when price doesn't breach Previous Swing Low.

1 comment: