I am not a certified analyst. The charts shown and the content in the blog are for educational purpose only and in no way is a buy or sell recommendation. Readers are advised to use discretion.

Sunday 24 January 2016

A Trade - Point to Ponder !!

Positionally: Either a Long or a Short is going to Happen.. I am in shorts and many people are in longs, who keep asking me, why not to take this Great looking Breakout.. what will happen Next ??
My Answer is - I Really Don't Know ! & Nobody knows..
I have taken my high probability trade which looked sweet to my eyes. .Will it hit my Tgt or my SL?? I really don't know & am least bothered about !
Not bothered - because i don't judge my results by a single trade, but a bunch of atleast 30 trades..

Lets see how Market unfolds..


2 comments:

  1. Dear Devan

    Do you prefer to hold the positional shorts in future (or) in options? Reasons please.
    Yes. Even I do believe that there will be pullback before leaping.

    Regards,

    Veer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positional Options in current contracts is not good as premium is too high and will be certainly eaten before this expiry (& this is the only point against shorts LOL).
      So, I prefer to enter in Futures for swing trades.

      Thanks,

      Delete